- Heavy vehicle license classifications and common terminology
- Medical guidelines related to commercial vehicle drivers
- Vehicle ergonomics and seating
- Pre-driving checks
- Assessment of tasks associated with heavy vehicle driving
- On-road assessment procedures
- Fatigue management and defensive driving
- Remediation and vehicle modification
- Report writing
Course participants must be qualified occupational therapy driver-assessors. It is recommended participants have at least 12 months experience assessing clients in C class vehicles prior to attending this course.
This is a 1 day information course. Therefore, no assignments or examinations are completed. A certificate of completion is provided. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea is included.
The venue is Oatlands Golf Club, Bettington Road, Oatlands, Sydney, Australia.