- The driver rehabilitation team and process
- Common physical, cognitive and vision impairments and implications for driving
- Ageing, mental illness, and anxiety and driving
- Vehicle modifications (includes on-road trial and display of modified vehicles)
- Licensing policies and procedures for drivers with medical conditions
- Working with occupational therapists in on-road assessment of drivers with impairments
- Teaching methods / remediation for specific impairments (e.g., Autism, brain injury, vision loss, learning difficulties etc.)
- Vehicle ergonomics / pain management
- Working with NDIS participants
Attendees must be qualified driving instructors
This is a 2 day information course. A certificate is provided on completion. There are no assessments. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are provided.
Courses are run at Oatlands Golf Club, Bettington Road, Oatlands, Sydney, Australia. Alternatively contact us if you would like this course offered in your area (minimum 8 participants).