- The role of occupational therapists in assessing fitness to drive
- Best clinical practice for screening drivers to determine the need for further assessment
- Available driver screening assessment tools and how to determine suitability
- Working within license authority and Austroads medical guidelines
- The impact of specific medical conditions on driving and potential for remediation
- Overview of vehicle modifications
Occupational therapists who are not driver-trained / specialists in driving
This is a 1 day information course. A certificate of completion is provided. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea is provided.
Oatlands Golf Club, Bettington Road, Oatlands, Sydney, Australia.