- Screening cognitive fitness to drive: reliability, predictive validity and practicality of existing tools for use in practice, including touchscreen DriveSafe DriveAware
- The role of occupational therapists in assessing fitness to drive
- The impact of stroke, brain injury, aneurysm and other neurological impairments on driving capacity and potential for return to driving
- Applying the Austroads Medical Guidelines / Working within licensing authority policies and procedures
- Assessing physical capacity for driving
- Vehicle modifications for patients with injuries and disabilities
- Driver remediation for common medical conditions and disabilities.
- Withdrawing driving privilege/conflict management
- Further driver assessment referral pathways
Medical and health professionals, occupational therapists who are not driver assessors.