- Screening cognitive fitness to drive: reliability, predictive validity and practicality of existing tools for use in medical practice, including touchscreen DriveSafe DriveAware (a brief cognitive driver screen designed for GPs).
- The impact of stroke, brain injury, aneurism and other neurological impairments on driving capacity and potential for return to driving.
- Applying the Austroads Medical Guidelines / Working within licensing authority policies and procedures
- Assessing physical capacity for driving
- Vehicle modifications for patients with injuries and disabilities
- Driver remediation for common medical conditions and disabilities.
- Withdrawing driving privilege / conflict management
- Further assessment referral pathways
Medical and health professionals.
Course Delivery 100% Online:
The course is offered as a half day workshop (9am – 1pm AEST)