- Assessment of cognitive fitness to drive including examining a range of assessment tools
- A review of current medico-legal report writing procedures including provision of an updated C class report template
- An overview of recent policy and procedure changes
- Working with NDIS participants
- Vehicle modification / technology update and demonstration.
- Overview of the off-road assessment process (e.g., physical screening or screening of vision).
- Q & A / group sharing
Qualified Occupational Therapy Driver Assessors.
Course delivery 100% Online:
This is a 1 day information course. A certificate of completion is provided.