- Assessment of cognitive fitness to drive including examining a range of assessment tools
- A review of current medico-legal report writing procedures including provision of an updated C class report template
- An overview of recent policy and procedure changes
- Working with NDIS participants
- Vehicle modification / technology update and demonstration.
- Overview of the off-road assessment process (e.g., physical screening or screening of vision).
- Q & A / group sharing
Qualified Occupational Therapy Driver Assessors.
This is a 1 day information course. A certificate of completion is provided. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea is provided.
The venue is Oatlands Golf Club, Bettington Road, Oatlands, Sydney, Australia.